Try Spotlight Cloud
- Using your web browser, go to https://www.spotlightcloud.io
- Click Try Spotlight Cloud Pro.
This will open the web page to create a Quest account.
Create a Quest Account
- Enter your name and email address in the spaces provided.
- Supply a password.
- Select the country you reside in.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Sign up.
Look out for an email from email@example.com.
Verify your email address
You will receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Open the email when it arrives.
- Do one of the following:
- The email contains a verification code. Return to the the web browser, enter the verification code and click Verify Email Address.
- Click the Verify Email Address link in the email.
The link to verify your email address will expire in 48 hours if no action is taken.
This will open the web page to welcome you to Spotlight Cloud.
Welcome to Spotlight Cloud
Congratulations. Your new Quest account is ready. Your Quest account will be used to upload performance data for analysis in the cloud. Spotlight Cloud collects performance data via the Spotlight Cloud Diagnostic Server, a component of the app that you can now download from the Spotlight web site.
This will download the Spotlight Cloud Diagnostic Server App to your current computer. For further instructions, see Install the Spotlight Cloud Diagnostic Server App.